Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9293 <draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-28> for your review

Jean Mahoney <jmahoney@amsl.com> Wed, 27 July 2022 18:51 UTC

Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 13:51:10 -0500
To: rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org, wes@mti-systems.com
Cc: tcpm-ads@ietf.org, tcpm-chairs@ietf.org, michael.scharf@hs-esslingen.de, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
From: Jean Mahoney <jmahoney@amsl.com>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9293 <draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-28> for your review

Wesley,

We're just checking in regarding the questions below and this document's
readiness for publication as an RFC.

   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9293.html
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9293.pdf
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9293.txt
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9293-diff.html (changes inline)
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9293-rfcdiff.html (changes side
by side)

This page shows the AUTH48 status of your document:
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9293

Best regards,

RFC Editor/jm