Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9432 <draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-09> for your review

Karen Moore <kmoore@amsl.com> Thu, 29 June 2023 17:56 UTC

From: Karen Moore <kmoore@amsl.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 10:56:05 -0700
Cc: RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, dnsop-ads@ietf.org, dnsop-chairs@ietf.org, Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com>, Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
To: ondrej@isc.org, willem@nlnetlabs.nl, peter.van.dijk@powerdns.com, peter@desec.io, libor.peltan@nic.cz, mind@monshouwer.eu, aram@isc.org
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9432 <draft-ietf-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-09> for your review

Dear Ondřej,

Thank you for your reply.  We have noted your approval on the AUTH48 status page for this document (note that we will assume your approval stands even if/when your coauthors submit further changes unless we hear otherwise at that time).

Note that we await answers to the 18 questions below prior to moving forward with publication.

Best regards,

RFC Editor/kc