Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9288 <draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-10> for your review

Fernando Gont <fgont@si6networks.com> Tue, 09 August 2022 11:10 UTC

Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2022 08:10:32 -0300
To: rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org, liushucheng@huawei.com
Cc: opsec-ads@ietf.org, opsec-chairs@ietf.org, evyncke@cisco.com, Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net>, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org, "fernando@gont.com.ar" <fernando@gont.com.ar>
From: Fernando Gont <fgont@si6networks.com>
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9288 <draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-10> for your review

Hi, RFC-Ed,

Attached you'll find my edits for the aforementioned upcoming RFC. You
will find my comments and responses marked with "[fgont]" within the
attached XML source.

Some meta issues:

1) It seems that bullets have been removed from your edited version, but
    I believe the use of bullets is good when listing items (such as IPv6
    options)

3) In several parts we used "RFC3692-Style experiments", since that's
    how these options and EHs are marked/specified in [RFC3692] and
    [RFC4727].  I've just realized that this your style guidelines
    recommend against this. OTOH, that how the corresponding
    options/headers are defined specified in the corresponding RFCs
    (RFC3692 and RFC4927). Thoughts?

Thanks!

Regards,
Fernando