Re: [auth48] [IANA #1283317] [IANA] Re: AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9479 <draft-ietf-lsr-rfc8919bis-04> for your review

Lynne Bartholomew <lbartholomew@amsl.com> Fri, 06 October 2023 22:03 UTC

From: Lynne Bartholomew <lbartholomew@amsl.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2023 15:03:02 -0700
Cc: wim.henderickx@nokia.com, stefano@previdi.net, "rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org" <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, ppsenak@cisco.com, lsr-chairs@ietf.org, lsr-ads@ietf.org, jgs@juniper.net, jdrake@juniper.net, ginsberg@cisco.com, chopps@chopps.org, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org, acee.ietf@gmail.com
References: <RT-Ticket-1283317@icann.org> <20230911215652.590128541C@rfcpa.amsl.com> <BY5PR11MB433786974EDDE64AC8B5C032C1FCA@BY5PR11MB4337.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <EB21DBF6-F384-4244-B29A-8E2D245C10BB@amsl.com> <MN2PR11MB43523266A1F09B842571C8D3C1C2A@MN2PR11MB4352.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <35D843B0-9E78-4F5D-AEF2-13012C4A92A0@gmail.com> <7997BA67-5F26-44E3-9817-8C3F05A2B8FA@amsl.com> <63F362B4-5DD6-4857-82BF-1BE5D80C6F89@gmail.com> <3D63A649-5E2E-4654-99B2-FCE673468321@amsl.com> <B21AA98A-3874-4BC9-BB62-939A6C82B0DD@amsl.com> <rt-5.0.3-858712-1696629539-54.1283317-37-0@icann.org>