Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9516 <draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-28> for your review

meng.wei2@zte.com.cn Thu, 09 November 2023 02:24 UTC

Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 10:24:29 +0800
From: meng.wei2@zte.com.cn
To: apaloma@amsl.com
Cc: gregimirsky@gmail.com, 18555817@qq.com, vumip1@gmail.com, mail4kentl@gmail.com, gyan.s.mishra@verizon.com, rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org, sfc-ads@ietf.org, sfc-chairs@ietf.org, donald.eastlake@futurewei.com, andrew-ietf@liquid.tech, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9516 <draft-ietf-sfc-multi-layer-oam-28> for your review

Hi Alanna & all,
Thank you all very much for your hard work and contribution. I agree with all updates to the document.

Best Regards,

Wei Meng
Director of Standard and Open Source Planning
ZTE Corporation

Original

From: AlannaPaloma <apaloma@amsl.com>
To: Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com>;
Cc: 孟伟10043967;18555817@qq.com <18555817@qq.com>;vumip1@gmail.com <vumip1@gmail.com>;mail4kentl@gmail.com <mail4kentl@gmail.com>;gyan.s.mishra@verizon.com <gyan.s.mishra@verizon.com>;rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>;sfc-ads@ietf.org <sfc-ads@ietf.org>;sfc-chairs@ietf.org <sfc-chairs@ietf.org>;donald.eastlake@futurewei.com <donald.eastlake@futurewei.com>;andrew-ietf@liquid.tech <andrew-ietf@liquid.tech>;auth48archive <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>;
Date: 2023年11月08日 03:11

Hi Greg,

Thank you for your reply. We have updated the files as requested.

The files have been posted here (please refresh):
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9516.xml
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9516.txt
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9516.html
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9516.pdf

The relevant diff files have been posted here:
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9516-diff.html (comprehensive diff)
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9516-auth48diff.html (AUTH48 changes)

Please review the document carefully and contact us with any further updates you may have.  Note that we do not make changes once a document is published as an RFC.

We will await approvals from each party listed on the AUTH48 status page below prior to moving this document forward in the publication process.

For the AUTH48 status of this document, please see:
 https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9516

Thank you,
RFC Editor/ap