Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9494 <draft-ietf-idr-long-lived-gr-06> for your review

Megan Ferguson <mferguson@amsl.com> Wed, 11 October 2023 20:09 UTC

From: Megan Ferguson <mferguson@amsl.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2023 14:09:47 -0600
Cc: idr-ads@ietf.org, idr-chairs@ietf.org, jhaas@juniper.net, andrew-ietf@liquid.tech, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org, RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>
To: juttaro@ieee.org, enchen@paloaltonetworks.com, John Scudder <jgs@juniper.net>, bruno.decraene@orange.com
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9494 <draft-ietf-idr-long-lived-gr-06> for your review

Greetings,

Just a friendly weekly reminder that this document awaits your attention.  Please see the document-specific questions and AUTH48 announcement in this thread and let us know if we can be of assistance as you begin the AUTH48 review process.

Please note that the AUTH48 status page of this document is viewable at:

http://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9494

AUTH48 FAQs are available at https://www.rfc-editor.org/faq/#auth48.

We look forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Thank you.

RFC Editor/mf