Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9352 <draft-ietf-lsr-isis-srv6-extensions-19> for your review

Peter Psenak <ppsenak@cisco.com> Fri, 27 January 2023 11:01 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-14.598 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_HIGH=-0.001, DKIMWL_WL_MED=-0.001, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, NICE_REPLY_A=-0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_NONE=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL=-7.5] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=12222; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1674817304; x=1676026904; h=message-id:date:mime-version:subject:to:cc:references: from:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Fk6p5h+bSd9suv2PvRqhCaDhTnDm0gMOMQ0hugxduao=; b=LZsxR6hzT869ITeuVFRFWD2xNtDE/vPbmLmvMWqECBY8Vmb8XNaieBuI Ty0Yadyl+HKih9m1hD4eEmKVUOnCvHllNrDkPRdjMa6+M7wQxI1Kh6PMF NapMPSCRSyEtI8BE5qswvU19wa8dcO4CEs5D6p141Uh0vdwRpCdNZnGJC Q=;