Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9440 <draft-ietf-httpbis-client-cert-field-06> for your review

Karen Moore <kmoore@amsl.com> Thu, 20 July 2023 21:23 UTC

From: Karen Moore <kmoore@amsl.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2023 14:23:42 -0700
Cc: RFC Editor <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, "httpbis-ads@ietf.org" <httpbis-ads@ietf.org>, "httpbis-chairs@ietf.org" <httpbis-chairs@ietf.org>, "mnot@mnot.net" <mnot@mnot.net>, Francesca Palombini <francesca.palombini@ericsson.com>, "auth48archive@rfc-editor.org" <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>
References: <20230707231939.1C3348528B@rfcpa.amsl.com> <CA+k3eCQbvZQE5+yoacYZwx4t0twBqX7fLJH1zw=73Rm0Xv2UHw@mail.gmail.com> <3C2B505D-9600-4877-8CB8-B8D4A6F53755@amsl.com> <CA+k3eCRzOFBHxscYyfHy4X9Tsv7_h_+4nz5Q5tCqE6VjYiJ37Q@mail.gmail.com> <4CCEF820-463D-4616-B794-4FEA7C60EECE@amsl.com> <0eb7e830-6118-4b1a-beaa-3ed66aa3b911@evequefou.be> <PH0PR22MB3102D54261EEF222A8173BB3DA3BA@PH0PR22MB3102.namprd22.prod.outlook.com> <CA+k3eCTnHr=B_c-mxOLRvzFg6oyOrMq9SyRYJ_h_GqnH-dfSzg@mail.gmail.com> <9843E53E-3030-49C6-9325-3E0B5BF98C80@amsl.com> <PH0PR22MB3102F3046EA8056DA283937FDA38A@PH0PR22MB3102.namprd22.prod.outlook.com> <B1DC29F3-0DED-487D-AB78-D4B2765B1189@amsl.com> <PH0PR22MB3102D8C8834D10F5D0FA6543DA39A@PH0PR22MB3102.namprd22.prod.outlook.com> <84B71DCC-798C-40A5-B490-9D02DBF8442C@amsl.com> <PH0PR22MB3102795A367CBAFD22C1F01CDA3EA@PH0PR22MB3102.namprd22.prod.outlook.com>