Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9530 <draft-ietf-httpbis-digest-headers-13> for your review

Lucas Pardue <lucaspardue.24.7@gmail.com> Sat, 02 December 2023 18:30 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-1.854 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_ENVFROM_END_DIGIT=0.25, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1701541837; x=1702146637; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=n/KSCl1cAPk23aLORvyqbOkJE4H4DqdQkSd39j8Dis0=; b=OLph28wFgWGNlt7yOHCD+Jf+Uhk9NcmOkyMx+XJZZm4ZOVQOg+2NCV4iBNSt+OaI1t 9AiW3r87nfWnJkmympnsQV/gYrGZDHufCnI9iHPULxrwOzpR/oi3P+i2yWfnc00DmIPD 2H4aC5BhcZrKU2n7j12kM/HmGjMFHykYCgn4ITNx8K+UQXV0iD6d+6vhbVC8tzDVyXbM 0ubN7W26/qgg7Z1fTaaSI0eXAvW0yp+y0AYiTyDgCY4hhak6AV3d8FZUdPrwC2yqWJag fiYuh49vhEFz7xETg3xaOf2tfxkyitbffVFWZ7eEUUmEC89TFg0JgkDq9f5RqpslbKOf sNaQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1701541837; x=1702146637; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=n/KSCl1cAPk23aLORvyqbOkJE4H4DqdQkSd39j8Dis0=; b=F1mpFS2OPS38rgc+YxVd1STuiVNUCYEdxCPToxQEIkx5AFUdxi+Gdf/0sB3rUscLqF wxVnJnAYtJQfLofOYodRe/mCIB2qoTP72jFWHzMJjUPrCM3xOCPLlvE7U7BYJ2kxF/Aw BpS1B+8vtGD+Co0qG5fSMeHK0yGi8ZcFmI53128MaLXEfWcZteFIecnUHvtUg94r6tBo HvR4BtGhGXwOk7KjglQ+VfjGy2S2Lcm9wAw6Ajz2JdVYRWug44aeGzLoheOAgnvGvmkB jHWN6ao5fkXI2cioPbYBaNzTi1g7xdt+wU0ZrZM0Lv1zwzfdj3u91DbdJhu67423isUx QQFg==