Re: [auth48] [AD] Re: [C350] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9330 <draft-ietf-tsvwg-l4s-arch-20> for your review

Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com> Thu, 03 November 2022 23:39 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=HdW7qsx9R9mC3eyKKPVu/fz+xY0s3sEEGlSga5k4P2Y=; b=MywDq9naAKwvNF2W9EckEWAfYdkkyZg7wOg9mTyKpp1D/Z3KOIyW/o1i0/nquSWaAh NMdEzFO2ORskKZ5zG+N5UuMuqnqXGpgvq8hiPF6r4DSr+sbe3FsJ2Jgh4eaFW/NgnjWC wedgSHRLUAeP3yOTmw+Md4Wm04ZbaRVYf7EeTByxTNdG6+NNVirRN0YzI7spr2ABLjCo jFbkuidi/9R0DWjhnbTzxtdL+zRuKmofssJbcyCZegFZKC4w7ClsFkKu2G/Sx3ZacnAr IYRSuRR+QSi5soAxVbINU97xSVan6uUnahM2VmRyayADgSDxjFPEuSXahW/q5X7CUnM0 Qi5A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=HdW7qsx9R9mC3eyKKPVu/fz+xY0s3sEEGlSga5k4P2Y=; b=pUMr89p323ygpOpAYTK0muwArTIn8w2QYBKGrb3gY2u0Ug+tdxpFVoK1wukBatzO88 pMi3J28M2zCuvwxGwVMwyBNaW7iG0Gz26SgC09fNUryczyXR6LkxYez3MP+XQuLFaE65 jEcp5/Hjzt5kRO1P4XHDSbvdXoJGODR0rweuhp3hASDTx2Q+svdkNvv5ARzQv99lUHRH dCuzj72lQ7cKtmPhA9aqj89Oa0atL1NpbTgA6JJIet0uVw8It+3nSABHS029waXRh/VN G87Q5ikq6rz6QRTfgsfg3hVgv+CT/DEbBTlDrpEAvEHzgaCB/71tcRAYrQvvexq1fTED /B1Q==
References: <20221020205831.7354E15D30D@rfcpa.amsl.com> <0B0CF49B-5F63-4632-9CB2-EEE0F41DD990@amsl.com> <de010164-eb05-99a5-d19b-b9709d2c8dd2@bobbriscoe.net> <47C8B0DB-6E2E-4709-B4C5-15C94B7ABAF4@amsl.com> <339b5c43-2eb6-e20c-a304-a165a0119211@bobbriscoe.net> <5BDF02F6-6955-41D4-814A-2DA3B83D49FF@amsl.com> <77578844-c387-6e4b-de26-df2e636c9463@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <87e2f09c-e9d6-6b51-8999-558c89d9651c@bobbriscoe.net> <a0d79eee-ed61-aab1-60a6-6cc9c2b862c1@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <ac58e8d8-fa89-332d-ced6-ef23716351f8@bobbriscoe.net> <CAM4esxR5CgRqfp3aH6miXU6PQ=msLJVOMm6+7W7eSRa_1bxROw@mail.gmail.com> <71874125-75db-cab0-1408-34cb7f79d425@bobbriscoe.net>