Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9538 <draft-ietf-cdni-delegation-acme-04> for your review

Alice Russo <arusso@amsl.com> Tue, 06 February 2024 23:12 UTC

From: Alice Russo <arusso@amsl.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2024 15:12:39 -0800
Cc: cdni-ads@ietf.org, cdni-chairs@ietf.org, kevin.j.ma.ietf@gmail.com, francesca.palombini@ericsson.com, rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org, auth48archive <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>
To: frederic.fieau@orange.com, emile.stephan@orange.com, sanjay.mishra@verizon.com
Subject: Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9538 <draft-ietf-cdni-delegation-acme-04> for your review

Authors,

This is a reminder that we await word from you regarding the questions below and this document's readiness for publication as an RFC. The files are here:

  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9538.html
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9538.pdf
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9538.txt
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9538.xml (source)

Diff files of all changes from the approved Internet-Draft:
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9538-diff.html
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/authors/rfc9538-rfcdiff.html (side by side)

This page shows the AUTH48 status of your document:
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/auth48/rfc9538

Thank you.
RFC Editor/ar