Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9540 <draft-ietf-ohai-svcb-config-07> for your review

tirumal reddy <kondtir@gmail.com> Wed, 07 February 2024 04:50 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1707281445; x=1707886245; darn=rfc-editor.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=TwKlmSZPErGfhqo2Koglxa8Wh9WUYqfmPpIyaQiXf9A=; b=Qawb/6pKuJb3r+7cZR6ZPdTub0ULev3LFPJZ6pRmD6+WreANb1Ry+hTZSFHr/7bIMU xHULtkuPhK4azhSKtb2+jqv98ticKEQfK0bExawbsg1DG5foQt4x+RoOmvAibbF1gy5q l0dJfaB7ZHlJoLxQbfFScd3aF1Ssk+ScVJRRy4FFUL6HCikixDod28qKPB0A9ICf6UbK ANQPwg57RNHGYERpkcRVPlCcOQvTKNV+TZAjMAO9DYMqvM0/yOiRKT+aqXoDWPCIjbRz G+HCaJgdy7u9CPF8kS50IJzOyBB7RLrqT4iVE6Mp1DxLNZIhMoYoC4kcz+7xO6dWFCqI blhg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1707281445; x=1707886245; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=TwKlmSZPErGfhqo2Koglxa8Wh9WUYqfmPpIyaQiXf9A=; b=eLx/GRewltFhCQ9GwaGLWb61EYHVs8tzxYim2l74F0GGdLAGBqCTAkrNPYXGDTaAo7 7jxgV8u1wmSvwuprxKOj+ft3blOT1pSCB2jmpzasRw8mIXzlT7IfxY/8tBBetxLwXsaY z661jtyqDtRQY2ZL17M/FD2FOrYhyict1EMETHFXCsnZfvZxjO9yt60/6dewRGtYswBA 8hrZBJAAVZF2RfbzZj5EwyDHON7crJXZ5W31GAIe9P2B8rfGw9cgOFv3wRyGU/DBM8rt IGeppg6n0ikO/A2qLAtLYtRObNDX1hyZVi6luYGkebkIwlQWsiugWCGceWxMd1fEsRO9 jfgQ==