Re: [auth48] [AD] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9456 <draft-ietf-opsawg-tlstm-update-15> for your review

Kenneth Vaughn <kvaughn@trevilon.com> Wed, 23 August 2023 22:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=trevilon.com; s=default; h=References:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:Date:Subject: Mime-Version:Content-Type:Message-Id:From:Sender:Reply-To: Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date: Resent-From:Resent-Sender:Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id: List-Help:List-Unsubscribe:List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=7endCw4iEmL74lchR63avesJGw4vaAGnVLwN1eoBUrs=; b=AeU9mDOcdRAz3BgtFzjg8MMK1m bf9/8ocaPWBB3SM/PE3zuXD5rdPggHibfJtzx3231hdVNPPs8InXOCYX1qQR0NO1APJqLQcCShMJR uV9rProGTerGMXglUYziHIe7p;