Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9474 <draft-irtf-cfrg-rsa-blind-signatures-14> for your review

rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org Tue, 19 September 2023 01:20 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=3.534 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, CTE_8BIT_MISMATCH=0.001, GB_FAKE_RF_SHORT=2, HEADER_FROM_DIFFERENT_DOMAINS=0.249, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, RDNS_NONE=0.793, SPF_HELO_SOFTFAIL=0.732, SPF_SOFTFAIL=0.665, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no