Re: [auth48] AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9279 <draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-extension-08> for your review

Mahesh Sivakumar <sivakumar.mahesh@gmail.com> Thu, 28 July 2022 17:41 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=qdkEHlTTvbsweivg+PS8T6vy5ux4Iw7sm5BrIikGk4k=; b=Z01uNkqLy16w0JHiusyFSbDjBIiEv9ycx340lCvnXWQi/I7CnEtILxXX6ur1tFJ1JO pCCjO+WrHM+VKyzVG6U4gG+YMlSmbbrx5nsTW1lKRzBHIMMmafcWRX+zduQnbf+q33NJ uFott57GWR2t+pxpscD9iOT3xnu66bh86f8HvaEfxsFgqmYvzd400Eg3mrxbF7kXrRRd s5cqexILMAPEW7mEWoP9fI/aZDVEMZHwDMAyVOvVopnYeRZrx2FEU5OLksqQckbzb2Ir XvrMEkszhg2UeR1lXcbsCkCZ1pTuYDsNko6FaQktryPvwj6J0vRL/6Hadmrg6NwNoKgH 9E5w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=qdkEHlTTvbsweivg+PS8T6vy5ux4Iw7sm5BrIikGk4k=; b=r4OgUScddgKO6U8bFoPgiZ0U1l1ztgCl661aOoKMoMR5lTyinEQfoBAVU5sf9R01kf 5Zc6mlSGbAU6b/lzUWP985HK+KsMSZ+XHcWBiElVLByQLW3OFZEsH9yrKkGiY1ztpGrS EG7RlBk+bQL8OKN4pKQMWaEUDm+i/a/J205DTiK7ZyF7/3c+1dPXed4iM5qXrFGV/nel 9EQhqtdlsGDCZ8gXDxctW7ept75C6JC3LyCOPVigGvjX1kH9BWvzoOMWpeNIe/9BD0Oz ABt5inOLVDeqRqB7Y+WVw/XBJH+UH8pfmeaPPh+IIYnW4NMWwwFBnIzXu7Xz6BB8j3AJ 7GZg==