[auth48] [AD] RFC 9293 Fwd: FWD: Re: Protocol Action: 'Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Specification' to Internet Standard (draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-28.txt)

Jean Mahoney <jmahoney@amsl.com> Thu, 04 August 2022 14:32 UTC

Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2022 09:32:14 -0500
To: Martin Duke <martin.h.duke@gmail.com>
Cc: "wes@mti-systems.com" <wes@mti-systems.com>, tcpm-ads@ietf.org, tcpm-chairs <tcpm-chairs@ietf.org>, auth48archive@rfc-editor.org, "rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org" <rfc-editor@rfc-editor.org>, "Scharf, Michael" <michael.scharf@hs-esslingen.de>
From: Jean Mahoney <jmahoney@amsl.com>
Subject: [auth48] [AD] RFC 9293 Fwd: FWD: Re: Protocol Action: 'Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Specification' to Internet Standard (draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-28.txt)

Martin,

Do you feel that John Klensin's suggestion below has been adequately
considered?

Current:

Acknowledgments

    This document is largely a revision of RFC 793, of which Jon Postel
    was the editor.  Due to his excellent work, it was able to last for
    three decades before we felt the need to revise it.

    Andre Oppermann was a contributor and helped to edit the first
    revision of this document.

Perhaps:

Contributors

    This document is largely a revision of RFC 793, of which Jon Postel
    was the editor.  Due to his excellent work, it was able to last for
    three decades before we felt the need to revise it.

    Andre Oppermann was a contributor and helped to edit the first
    revision of this document.

Acknowledgments

    We are thankful for the assistance of the IETF TCPM working group
    chairs over the course of work on this document:

Best regards,
RFC Editor/jm

Specification' to Internet Standard (draft-ietf-tcpm-rfc793bis-28.txt)