Re: [Autoconf] I-D Action:draft-bernardos-autoconf-addressing-model-00.txt

Emmanuel Baccelli <Emmanuel.Baccelli@inria.fr> Thu, 22 October 2009 07:37 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:from:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=c3naxR7LUmGIVtS9i+4lEobB5s7SFKiog0dxnHgj3N8=; b=ZXDmt9NYQ0nGNEE7Pcf5LOjWrDNIPZPV95Q/lS/HVshpz9jHyGO1cMAWYh9IILz+ud mLU+IUOuXnOByOGzXAPo3dpdRhArp6GOvXiUILMtSm6Dysdw5y6NrGhaoDsIaCcDZ7co YnJGzLz7hazLcUc0Rtf7G3rmJeQtEmjmrzUfw=