Re: [AVTCORE] [ipr-announce] IPR Disclosure: Microsoft Corporation's Statement about IPR related to RFC 6285

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Mon, 23 July 2012 18:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language; bh=1t0ugtit3HkcfoQEBE+GKSSpbspmZ09elVXzvqPKw4Q=; b=UibrjBYyflJGeiDn9uHJiEl/z5W2Tbbu0bXPkFqp39+f6wdwF5Oz6+NcK3Air+R9pP qpnF9DzoZw2MIGnYQ/bdJtTaEuFQ2nQk0TPjGiGlytnhvMhL2j4E23uDt5a/t8Ry8Dtl RTYH3giPfxwDeCwBYf08TdVTuDEvVyaqdu+y57ZH5A7qcnfpMZ+mIgGulftHRAKIKPf3 OJELISD4MrOzcEChgf5vNv/iDGBf1qjjX0pASLpI5dS7mEqmtZNXV3YntmWqwNPfPPKb hP9eZnF/l8XQ6cLIwc9NVXMjD/glx/wNz1G8VWQ/FNLt7raZPxMHGpKNjWarL/YgXool qWsg==