Re: [AVTCORE] [External] VVC payload format, open issue cluster #1 (SDP for scalability)

Alexandre GOUAILLARD <agouaillard@gmail.com> Mon, 21 December 2020 18:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=27XwkrQNtKBeB+78Gkvx6ghQ4QRQQbnNijNN8a+j81Y=; b=uGt8BsTNojA7sAmNSWuAMAUGlHu8jrjpF4uABrziN0P55547hHocmWm3XZviBITagW IFQDkRXtpAq5Z/4Wfo2yA7LXMH7zpDlmIytyepYU48zY3BHMg9+/Pqxss7s1bOX1Kh4z 9GYLqpxS43girTkLZbzA73dGcu61wERcxKtaegv4v8T6yuTFhr/M254SKTJaQlZaELgk lDVyXTfUeVoZeFy5ztHJgKW8wYmSAYJFKTRj4FnoU8HdwoRd/VoJS3y4i6f7g7gzlXMm hzN7Q24DQiN6gVwoBXyGR4C3Mnh88v0DJpREFfENJ5MomNVZuU+BhgjOlNZMuh0h/4C6 632w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=27XwkrQNtKBeB+78Gkvx6ghQ4QRQQbnNijNN8a+j81Y=; b=Zx5QaFIeJ7snkYGCG8yqIMvc6mfcA1I7ZqzlPWY0/L/zpNGYvX9JANXPRhLgDGJ0kY vAxDVY51AYVn2mHRpeHsbbTA/RpKpcDHVKNaXvgoghU16f3l/UTVHanSfqACGzN6UUAl b8X5CNNhzzYW7L87PcbVsJsRxNgcfT8Xa3vZcWPNEHRpuL+rf0q6Td3jXPuPeTSHuVq1 snFuAvMq4L6te091/jlfI7F4p5S+wte8DgZKKdyC/JOYotxkFMR4ajSKV2STJW16eapi XtUQbzpIgIP4Yn6XKM1Ph9N4ib4N+DhuC0uumgPH5rQQir/bP0YNnkyHyezl97o88cr9 Vuuw==
References: <8F4FC280-86C4-4570-9745-C5489C12EBD4@stewe.org> <098401d6d49c$ee26b870$ca742950$@bytedance.com> <970DD9A3-E7B6-4F26-9906-5C693B2335D1@hhi.fraunhofer.de> <CAHgZEq7JUDLt+5M3FA5Yv7MTmUrUSVXc8spdEpLmTtkNNqFiXA@mail.gmail.com> <23B2C082-48E5-4BD7-9AFF-6FC09F164A8E@stewe.org> <CAHgZEq5+smyJrvnE0bvsXRJXYMnfs9oW6b69HDQtoM7Zye7-tA@mail.gmail.com> <E6CD567B-9B01-4AC4-98FB-D55E7B64C626@stewe.org>