Re: [AVTCORE] Roman Danyliw's Abstain on draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-scip-05: (with COMMENT)

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Thu, 27 July 2023 04:30 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20221208; t=1690432244; x=1691037044; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=IVteQeGw3uxQ8yy1tH3TzjeJ+nAWTOL/0k2FnAy3q6k=; b=gaTBnuO+mtrbcRITX987rdMFKPSW8HALNEq0AnA0qam7yr7E4B3cIAhsxtcqbAwlk8 BdxnwVN1D430fWuPULEiOpueWxcXSnlb9s3kLwg7tpkVU2T+z3B+OY59BB4CayLHv6IX TM3szD+WmyevSzrg2/eJ8L/dtwlYhGgXufg/yRewPPA0LCcvcLujMKnoczcOk2t45/Ds ukeKOWYffc9FiygKiZF2MzshUaqx2+iH5Tdw/HCepRWiA8dO+Id34pdjuWplUgmftkYp UrGGloR9LE/PlalJfjkrIrrqD5wvvh9lGfGsSU0q7/q/zSFIybLzb13ZYegy08KpUPP3 6ZcQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20221208; t=1690432244; x=1691037044; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=IVteQeGw3uxQ8yy1tH3TzjeJ+nAWTOL/0k2FnAy3q6k=; b=BrXgBm28R1QL0uClbwyUds6TcCmCewYD+gQWifN7aE3Poo2ei3Noci8223RwhXJKoe huj511ih+SLKVS1DymS7hndOkNVXF/pzm/2u98z+l2Gws/fNPTn5bMvtYE4X6iHKyFqX gkvO4yuBPcmUldyZ0JlxH93eYuLtWGHSVVWLZVRJRwJ3hXCOUKtTPWC8YShLMA5mEKyZ OECJ4aqd+899Z72I1PaahirfA431ozKqPWZYfzB+XOlS9mOZXV32m8dxzK0xWzAnsTB8 vKw6N6J8EcqoxnYejSXLJVle4V76KKr2MpfJVDMycLXQ6sLFVqvly9vUzxNO4wmEBR1U xvzA==