Re: [AVTCORE] AD review: draft-ietf-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp-00

"Ali C. Begen (abegen)" <abegen@cisco.com> Wed, 23 February 2011 23:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=abegen@cisco.com; l=3890; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1298505072; x=1299714672; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:in-reply-to:references:from:to:cc; bh=/JKqTaFiVwtWhgsEJdzUpy1XFLEIu35N3f6vkH6p8J8=; b=AZ+F7UYzKrw2NsHOgfiV2/UT8s06Abh0IcudImu0YQ5jEPAOSg3R/+dB a8Gx/t5jggr9/GJm8SxKRcQ3rkacgvFGOE0KyARFBpE1aYhdJM4gEFgSP l3l5RS9g8lfuSfO4kFTMrHffZSA/1ChmBJvMGElBmLm1Lv6uKGsU8EQDY 8=;