Re: [AVT] comments on draft-ietf-avt-rfc3189bis-04

Kazuhiro Mishima <three@sfc.wide.ad.jp> Sun, 07 November 2010 15:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received :in-reply-to:references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=DZtko6cRJYWGNXmMQ/qZrMRNY8ODKqHinHxivWcSNPQ=; b=DUkiCmWyV9kl2dD1rHYT8/xuQachjeN+XAZ4Qj9qCWIYs9lMr5QsPxSqkOs1qFiFUd R5r8QjQRBU4y1zUfll8lggcOAaQNB4YyhkXHf5MLSFlzB7rfDpNcHQG1AkV1j7HghLG6 VWKR/5noXBJc/FmqzyvDST6c1+1VcUQX2ECXk=