RE: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ac3-05.txt

"Link, Brian" <BDL@dolby.com> Mon, 06 June 2005 18:35 UTC

Subject: RE: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-rtp-ac3-05.txt
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 11:35:34 -0700
From: "Link, Brian" <BDL@dolby.com>
To: avt@ietf.org
Sender: avt-bounces@ietf.org

Hi everyone,

A quick note of explanation about this most recent I-D on the AC-3
payload format (announcement quoted below). This version addresses
comments from Magnus on the reflector and also fixes a few remaining
typos.

Major changes:
-Clarification that frame length can be found within each AC-3 frame.
-Added reference to RFC 3555 and draft-freed-media-type-reg-04 for
format of media type registration and now call it framed and binary
data.
-Removed optional media parameter "BSID" and text describing how to use
it.

Regards,
Brian
---
Brian Link
Dolby Laboratories, 100 Potrero Ave., San Francisco, CA 94103
phone: 415-558-0324  fax: 415-863-1373
email: bdl@dolby.com   alt email: link@ieee.org

information intended for a specific individual and purpose.  If you are
not the intended recipient, delete this message.  If you are not the
intended recipient, disclosing, copying, distributing, or taking any
action based on this message is strictly prohibited.