Re: [AVTCORE] Comments on draft-ietf-avtcore-monarch-09

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Sat, 25 February 2012 11:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer:thread-index :content-language; bh=09F1KAkyiPmnJ+YDR5UWpv8OkTy4KvxQXyz+UjYo5fc=; b=dzKQe5c4Afdu270HKKYHAzF/eYbLwMsYY0IFdnufjkAdvmLuyqCHR5JboN/jwtAtgZ CquYVqp9K/zqCmdIT5PBwcfpHPnlHOrJECR5qxC5RBFbChiNzXqZ4h3q3DdnuBMc7o+5 XNyibGqzK4X/6ymL3EW7fgttmjZgTVoM0DlD0=