Re: [AVTCORE] Update to RFC5285 allowing both one and two bytes header extensions in the same RTP packet

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Fri, 11 September 2015 10:47 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=pJXRYkCipuqFVSlqBVA5V8WC7DKRiybQNwvtdNqG8k4=; b=BtZX9FQd7g+6zRW+rr2CN+KDBqnWpN4aex/UR2v0bYz5P6GnQZO6Ay2xiW44tGwBeB wf7DaMNjIzF+g2IKaK3YZK/kJOljamYulKF4WrSjetwczGwaMJlkrcCMaw2emLh6vic3 0ghhqO20YFyuMeqUNUPPVWoZMyJJsgzzAza/3rBsZHiTN7anM74eYJlYNh/+zH5Sqc9G hdxrQqQ2LxzbTA8Meef7RQoeIFFpk8Kl7v3NMoa8H+bqqw8U94kcKpZOsK0rGHJx1W30 V+u68aQLBTR+frQOt72PSgozeyoAS6T27jGH/Q8e58EU/SstCFD1M115AteMRgDBqtr7 ii0w==