Re: [AVTCORE] draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-over-quic: Congestion Control and Rate Control

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Mon, 16 October 2023 18:27 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=2.896 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, GB_SUMOF=5, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1697480853; x=1698085653; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=wmsL3/oUABU1QBn0kMCPGmEzzl/Oy4thrLXgOVPBYm0=; b=OcuNotAPN5X5MDz+ZFcgqMUeB/3nDO9p7L5FmRQl5beTHIhWj5zUtwjhSMRMWDtd4G Be2Sqr9aP5aDqID/wZo4P1qmXa6fAU/ycV2gklgzOXkJRPSBhFnoigks4grKOP7uQZB3 wNqesv/p61UjjsZVVbpoY7kkjSzQEJ4/unCqIkbd3UgrE62RwAhifOcsH9yhtA1MNIKp JeH1LLpbTMTW1RIR8C2eoYYUmQLZhayaPAHYmAg1AibRfTw8mhRvnhclRLMs6BClg95G Spsq6GXrpMO4hh67FiMIAsacRZw3VuVJvUZvlfNevo5KBUWGa2SS2gzl7fvk47D61lQ0 2l4g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1697480853; x=1698085653; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=wmsL3/oUABU1QBn0kMCPGmEzzl/Oy4thrLXgOVPBYm0=; b=KwR6EQXk4qirW394qtA1miUpctO0jSZEqH0s/X7yLQ2CQk9MsnYm/sbCKOh+ALdXRU 2GJ2jH1tMb0KOfGYyFwcGPqnGsiLn8krD7a/2B6lXrJzZxlqHVtL8m+W6UyPqjTMIDBk MioXqnnJZhkj6o9c9YFU3I5UQIvjnKBUDs/m8GjBWHPbJkDqoZQ/Z4blCnyLbPLIA5i5 OPU99LAzJgskwLj2KIeet9iL0ZNr0jtIXieZ/ry9RKOIZsJsEBH4sRad8I7TW5Zj0wHW dEJDDryYko3pp7ErTY8dTsZ/qC8CdWzyq1OBPyy4/4PBdv9ooL9ou3/mQ2PoxdparFqx ynMQ==