Re: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rfc3016bis-02.txt

"Bont, Frans de" <frans.de.bont@philips.com> Tue, 11 January 2011 10:57 UTC

From: "Bont, Frans de" <frans.de.bont@philips.com>
To: "avt@ietf.org" <avt@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2011 11:59:30 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US
Subject: Re: [AVT] I-D Action:draft-ietf-avt-rfc3016bis-02.txt

Hi all,

The WGLC ended last month and a number of reviews have been received,
thanks for those. We have responded to the individual reviews on the
list and have updated the draft accordingly. The new draft has been
submitted and can be found using the link in the announcement below.

Below a summary of the major changes.

1. The paragraphs including RFC 2119 keywords have been moved from the
   Introduction to a new section entitled "LATM Restrictions for RTP
   Packetization of MPEG-4 Audio Bitstreams".

2. The restrictions on the RTP packet format for MPEG-4 Audio bitstreams
   has been updated to make them better readable and unambiguous.

3. The IANA considerations section has been reduced to what is really
   needed.

4. The Security Considerations section been updated with text from
   recent payload format RFC's.

5. The differences with respect to RFC 3016 have been moved to a new
   section at the end of the draft.

6. An ackowledgement section has been added.

Your comments are welcome!

Best regards,
Frans