Re: [AVTCORE] [tsvwg] [rtcweb] WG Last Call on changes: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-16

Michael Welzl <michawe@ifi.uio.no> Mon, 27 June 2016 20:43 UTC

From: Michael Welzl <michawe@ifi.uio.no>
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 22:43:42 +0200
References: <ccf9f2d7-2694-4336-0ec9-ccfebfeb0120@ericsson.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362F585D3E@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <d97e30a7-70f5-26d0-c3a4-0497c669f5f6@ericsson.com> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362F586054@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <D19E595F-7C66-4AE9-92B4-D550A93F634D@csperkins.org> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362F589335@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <20160616222548.GB77166@verdi> <0643E158-BF26-4692-8167-B7A959CB20CE@csperkins.org> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362F596DBC@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <E16BEA87-1D0F-48F1-A9AC-2729079D581D@tik.ee.ethz.ch> <8C16F1C6-B4A7-4BB4-B215-D7E7EAF308F8@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <CE03DB3D7B45C245BCA0D243277949362F59C41D@MX307CL04.corp.emc.com> <3E053A65-2698-4749-8E3D-E0451DF84011@ifi.uio.no> <BF6B00CC65FD2D45A326E74492B2C19FB76A6433@FR711WXCHMBA05.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com> <32a23d69d22062669f78df806a4eb6b8.squirrel@erg.abdn.ac.uk> <BF6B00CC65FD2D45A326E74492B2C19FB76A659B@FR711WXCHMBA05.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com>