Re: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-07.txt

Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org> Thu, 29 June 2006 15:29 UTC

From: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
Subject: Re: [AVT] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-avt-compact-bundled-evrc-07.txt
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:29:07 +0100
To: AVT WG <avt@ietf.org>

This is to announce a working group last call on the Enhancements to
the RTP Payload Formats for EVRC Family Codecs <draft-ietf-avt-
compact-bundled-evrc-07.txt>. This draft is intended address the
comments from the previous working group last call, but makes no
other changes. Accordingly, please review and send any final comments
to the mailing list by 7th July 2006. If there are no additional
issues, we will request the IESG consider this for publication as a
proposed standard RFC at that time.

Colin