Re: [AVTCORE] draft-ietf-avtcore-idms-01 leap seconds

"Brandenburg, R. (Ray) van" <ray.vanbrandenburg@tno.nl> Fri, 28 October 2011 12:46 UTC

From: "Brandenburg, R. (Ray) van" <ray.vanbrandenburg@tno.nl>
To: Kevin Gross <kevin.gross@avanw.com>, "avt@ietf.org" <avt@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 12:46:18 +0000
x-originating-ip: [134.221.225.191]
Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] draft-ietf-avtcore-idms-01 leap seconds

Hi all,

So far I haven't seen any comments on Kevin's proposal (detailed below) on the Leap Second issue . If you have any comments or opinions on the changes/updates Kevin proposes, please send them by Sunday at the latest.

In the absence of any further comments I will assume that no one objects and I will update the IDMS draft and publish the updated version before the deadline on Monday.

Best regards,

Ray van Brandenburg