[AVT] Question on SDP combining unicast and multicast addresses

"Jose Rey" <Jose.Rey@eu.panasonic.com> Thu, 20 March 2008 15:33 UTC

To: mmusic@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:28:59 +0100
From: Jose Rey <Jose.Rey@eu.panasonic.com>
X-MIMETrack: Itemize by SMTP Server on EUNDADMI02/EUR/Matsushita(Release 7.0.3|September 26, 2007) at 20.03.2008 16:29:20, Serialize by Router on EUNDADMI02/EUR/Matsushita(Release 7.0.3|September 26, 2007) at 20.03.2008 16:29:22, Serialize complete at 20.03.2008 16:29:22, Itemize by SMTP Server on EUNDSMTPOUT02/EUR/PANEXTOUT(Release 7.0.2|September 26, 2006) at 03/20/2008 04:29:22 PM, Serialize by Router on EUNDSMTPOUT02/EUR/PANEXTOUT(Release 7.0.2|September 26, 2006) at 03/20/2008 04:29:25 PM, Serialize complete at 03/20/2008 04:29:25 PM