Re: [AVT] Sockets in multicast DTLS-SRTP

Romain Biehlmann <romain.biehlmann@gmail.com> Wed, 24 March 2010 08:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ztDBYaJyeFCzpowBtRZD7/gmiMUIOLTmW+48g8mhpUc=; b=sYw/yNDIPJMvBeoYiFxX/5Rno3DOltMUDJsmXJsYlTbjx85CgnTWc9cC5clF5WQFgY FuJkioonnZiHexQAP2DPTf5A+bnjKkQfRFbyJkREjFuG1O5AbmbL8/XayhzjQcoI+tDx nrtawSgYeZrd8oDYVpPgogYnpU3sBqeFTh1Jc=