Re: [AVTCORE] Design choice comments on draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-framework-00 - more comments

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Sun, 22 March 2015 02:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:thread-index:content-language; bh=FKuo8mcVrSxGAzOO/uWUNdiRptl1cfdpS5Eg2p5PrLs=; b=htfsh+1FZnEj2uu8rp3/6KBHdbDqasbP9NFIGex3sq3D8gvAeBUphhAADype2NP0pn sfQIZ6XzQJABmPSSq/zaU0JHBkJ7w7Sq/5NM4T4OgZ7MmUikngJMZdk1jFB4Xq864Nf1 uv8WNaTPUxoNzivxxjp9tdj388gVaFoQoCugnSrqfNmh/YkFeOtJIUo8OfOVaMQAVL6u nDcueNiRxg6fLCv/hlxNsEGgV+UZOwhRUM0+2uoRseUjgM3eep5A0lB5KhI4YJ+jNMXB Mic94vn5HcCNYF1oMnwR+mrIPLGMWF5dAJP6uPLXbJw0MhKt9r45E4uObZXZUOt3jEEk Ru/w==