Re: [AVTCORE] Status of IDMS draft

Roni Even <roni.even@mail01.huawei.com> Mon, 08 October 2012 14:10 UTC

From: Roni Even <roni.even@mail01.huawei.com>
To: "Brandenburg, R. (Ray) van" <ray.vanbrandenburg@tno.nl>, "avt@ietf.org" <avt@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2012 14:07:55 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.24.1.61]
Cc: "magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com" <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>
Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] Status of IDMS draft

Hi Ray,

I was OK with the current text in section 12.1 and section 7.

I will be OK with any understanding you and Keith can come with to clarify the status of not havong cross refernces.

It may be good to have some text, maybe as an appendix, that will describe the current status as stated in this email and probably some information about deployment if available.

I assume that there may be issues if ETSI will try to update their document without considering the IETF work but it looks to me from your emeil that it is low probablity.

Roni Even