Re: [AVT] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-schierl-avt-rtp-ntp-for-layered-codecs-00.txt]

Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org> Thu, 15 January 2009 18:42 UTC

From: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:42:15 +0000
To: Thomas Schierl <schierl@hhi.fhg.de>
Cc: avt <avt@ietf.org>, Tom Taylor <tom.taylor@rogers.com>
Subject: Re: [AVT] [Fwd: I-D Action:draft-schierl-avt-rtp-ntp-for-layered-codecs-00.txt]
Sender: avt-bounces@ietf.org

I've also submitted draft-perkins-avt-rapid-rtp-sync-01.txt. This
describes a similar mechanism to Thomas' draft, and is based on a
suggestion from Dave Singer that the a similar mechanism previously
defined by ISMA could be of use for the layered codec synchronisation
problem.

Colin

Colin Perkins
http://csperkins.org/