Re: [AVT] Revised Consensus call - On Token approach for draft-ietf-avt-ports-for-ucast-mcast-rtp

Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org> Tue, 12 October 2010 11:32 UTC

From: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
To: "Van Caenegem, Tom (Tom)" <tom.van_caenegem@alcatel-lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 07:33:51 -0400
References: <EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE214D2A705@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <EDC0A1AE77C57744B664A310A0B23AE2170FB934@FRMRSSXCHMBSC3.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com> <00d801cb55b7$ffb41840$ff1c48c0$@net> <04CAD96D4C5A3D48B1919248A8FE0D540D2D23B0@xmb-sjc-215.amer.cisco.com> <01ec01cb5630$1ebf65f0$5c3e31d0$@net> <042601cb663b$c5317ed0$4f947c70$%roni@huawei.com> <04ce01cb66c5$6f425640$4dc702c0$%roni@huawei.com> <5AF80FBB-63A8-4C1B-A5FA-57C00548BDC8@csperkins.org> <EC3FD58E75D43A4F8807FDE0749175460E3D7631@FRMRSSXCHMBSB1.dc-m.alcatel-lucent.com>