Re: [AVT] Audio to discuss monitoring architecture for RTP

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Wed, 22 September 2010 13:48 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: "geoff.hunt@bt.com" <geoff.hunt@bt.com>, "avt@ietf.org" <avt@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 15:48:08 +0200
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "philip.arden@bt.com" <philip.arden@bt.com>
Subject: Re: [AVT] Audio to discuss monitoring architecture for RTP

All,

Please comment on the notes, and propose where we go next. It would be nice to see words like "I am prepared to work on the parts of a draft that describe this".

My understanding is that the relevant people will not be in Beijing, so we will not be scheduling it as part of the AVT meeting there. A further conference call (which could potentially be official) has been suggested, but that requires some input before we get to that point. If you want this work, please contribute.

regards

Keith