Re: [AVTCORE] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-party-rtt-mix-09.txt

Gunnar Hellström <gunnar.hellstrom@ghaccess.se> Thu, 12 November 2020 17:58 UTC

Received: from [192.168.2.137] (h77-53-37-134.cust.a3fiber.se [77.53.37.134]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) (Authenticated sender: gunnar.hellstrom@ghaccess.se) by smtp.egensajt.se (Postfix) with ESMTPSA id D9415206E7 for <avt@ietf.org>; Thu, 12 Nov 2020 18:58:09 +0100 (CET)