[AVTCORE] FW: [xrblock]答复: Re: 答复: General comments on xrblock metrics drafts

"Charles Eckel (eckelcu)" <eckelcu@cisco.com> Thu, 10 November 2011 18:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=eckelcu@cisco.com; l=26590; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1320949768; x=1322159368; h=mime-version:content-transfer-encoding:subject:date: message-id:from:to:cc; bh=+GMXAd5qG+XQSORlLQTYvsDsYECa/GTSs/lJSXoq23g=; b=CaFGdBIJmom8v2xGrNIyZv46wuvTFnD92f4Ad9VNG6/AEjVU4Y+zyFai AksIUitszXDvVA2RHa1TLbTuhDyL4T/fHsj9QSgs0J/jR2xOF3A8GBGUF gelkSkKUZ28k83caBL3bHos70ToOGu8fNdv1dtWCYfjvYwTamKOCl3RHS Q=;