Re: [AVTCORE] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-clksrc-04.txt

Kevin Gross <kevin.gross@avanw.com> Mon, 13 May 2013 20:40 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=lPQr8W6dHSvLanGiHMGW+bXduFjWyUg9ZGb+DXRssbQ=; b=LlrQEzoQDg1mBrF1ZcaeCqlfn9o7QXWDi+3w7zwjKWBsIcFyRlTc6VdPbR5nVBTPWX 8poRkbiTwyh4qwJttovu24qHsDllNUi65Im3E+V+B7bUUVcU2FY6di26hxEUrzHoc/Pg 47Ftp2Dei5YmPd8TqsCR3lhuy8vdaD6CSkuUiY42IG7ZM6prSAumQYb7KWrOMPdnfQ0l iggZlBj51imXXrr5pPHubmpfEBv9dTxXvcaqpPcFa4tKTtGqcVX8WHM4WDKfLEfGSNTx 3tZkeNpnYWSnE90l3Ze6HP5sxIRVM2icf56yJhJpXy3+yo5tbT7mQ4e7Q1p27YpnJzdy XM6w==