[AVT] Re: New I-Ds for Ogg technologies (Vorbis over RTP, Ogg file format, Mimetypes)

Allison Mankin <mankin@psg.com> Sat, 11 January 2003 03:47 UTC

To: Silvia.Pfeiffer@csiro.au
cc: avt@ietf.org, casner@acm.org, csp@isi.edu
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 19:48:20 -0800
From: Allison Mankin <mankin@psg.com>
Subject: [AVT] Re: New I-Ds for Ogg technologies (Vorbis over RTP, Ogg file format, Mimetypes)
Sender: avt-admin@ietf.org

Silvia,

Thank you for the submissions.  We were waiting for a format document
to go with the media type registration (document 2 to go with
docuement 1) and so I will take these into immediate IESG review now.

Documents 3 and 4 are entirely new to AVT I believe, and so these
are for the working group's discussion.

Allison