Re: [AVTCORE] Zaheduzzaman Sarker's Discuss on draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-scip-04: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Zaheduzzaman Sarker <zahed.sarker.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 05 February 2024 14:33 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.105 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20230601; t=1707143599; x=1707748399; darn=ietf.org; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=q2cRHddNKKXLo1xeb0bHoxqNiJ1ec7LKEwo/h3tQwsA=; b=DyLzM5w7GJBy+XdDgcrZLyyazfLdBUAicWtYdJ/LlGrt5E9lAl7TriSefXaHAiUZ6u 71DIFDhYfTjWjf3NFc8W/Z3nEFLxa9vUM4WhfGfMh6SUBlcLEg0EUtrpdt25JA4JTnHU z3eqnrILqE0+JorcrbIZy7yWoRHyOAJC74WCg5CZGv34zj9mPKFfw22x0iQ6svJkhkYS rKDRW108Yw3PrAoZeQPV4UTzIDA0G2vGbzMt1TDRrGWpfWJMxvGjEnRltAiWMGixRQID NqZBHAraIJXMK6xWuOnpodd1oef25Vz+xpFr+npk7UFxZSAGj0YIgZOfScz8l1I9Y0nn cLIw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20230601; t=1707143599; x=1707748399; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=q2cRHddNKKXLo1xeb0bHoxqNiJ1ec7LKEwo/h3tQwsA=; b=Qt25kTAnIRs/UtZY4NC1AyBNokL8euPcOQd6FTWFDRdj3hlIeGVDcy5jk0AM837/RO gFz4X4IHzZy25H34NxdZmqfm3SiXBvQS2KYECFhxlYSzy2d3LAtQgg8xomuqCuOjPkTo g+3oTSYQdHBy/gD2M4Z1SRoreKwq3Cts+shVEWDjUBCUd6CgUnudxYacPdRr3zhXhDqU RgIwsRzwppf0xslGZZQzrbjNRoBiknkR1NwkoieCMS2A0yN/GxJdps28Y0/4gCPKtJmS 7vw2mGNK539KiWG0olfQ1kU33rgAGJvry6r2FDF4HwfOi40RK8MOw2Jer6wIyYHc44sO 4YVA==
References: <167291813556.62738.10936289402813123594@ietfa.amsl.com> <PH1P110MB11726490C839130628813D43D5DB9@PH1P110MB1172.NAMP110.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CADUk6tzinm63WP1qaixpnii3B8O-1sjYod+nN4bbJeMzxSKNcw@mail.gmail.com> <CAEh=tcdqYsTSJUoAub81jedm085d90jhzA-kvYtBZ7zfL0kEBQ@mail.gmail.com> <PH1P110MB1172E9FAF5C43D902E1541BDD517A@PH1P110MB1172.NAMP110.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAEh=tcdLUuAE3ctBdPciNvZpxT9Qbgux-8gfedcBQrOeFwx0Lw@mail.gmail.com> <PH1P110MB1172D64B5003108DEE244C08D515A@PH1P110MB1172.NAMP110.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM>