RE: [AVT] Session and entity handling in draft-ietf-avt-mib-rtp-bis-00

"Alan Clark" <alan.d.clark@telchemy.com> Mon, 13 March 2006 17:40 UTC

From: Alan Clark <alan.d.clark@telchemy.com>
To: "'Romascanu, Dan (Dan)'" <dromasca@avaya.com>, 'Magnus Westerlund' <magnus.westerlund@ericsson.com>, 'Amy Pendleton' <aspen@nortel.com>, 'IETF AVT WG' <avt@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: [AVT] Session and entity handling in draft-ietf-avt-mib-rtp-bis-00
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 12:39:55 -0500

This first pass at the updated RTP MIB was basically a synchronization with
the RTCP XR MIB and a general update to the SNMP definitions/ syntax to
align with current practice.  I did not attempt (yet) to work through the
logic in the manner that Magnus has started to do however I'm pleased that
he has got the ball rolling.  I'll be at VON this week but will collate any
comments sent to the list and should have time to review/ respond at the
weekend.  I will be at the Dallas meeting all day on Tuesday and would
welcome a discussion/ editing session after the AVT meeting if anyone is
interested.

Regards

Alan