[AVT] [Fwd: Re: Review requested: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-toffset-04.txt]

"Tom-PT Taylor" <taylor@nortel.com> Thu, 08 February 2007 21:49 UTC

Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:49:03 -0500
From: Tom-PT Taylor <taylor@nortel.com>
To: avt@ietf.org
Subject: [AVT] [Fwd: Re: Review requested: draft-ietf-avt-rtp-toffset-04.txt]

Qiaobing was asked as a member of the AVT Review Team to comment on the
toffset draft. I am assuming Qiaobing's consent to publish this to the
list. There was some behind-the scenes discussion of these points that I
will also forward. From now on, we will ensure a more efficient
procedure by asking the review team to publish directly to the authors
and the list.

Many thanks for your review, Qiaobing.