[AVT] RE: TLS-SRTP internet draft as a WG item in AVT

"Dan Wing" <dwing@cisco.com> Wed, 27 June 2007 06:42 UTC

From: Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com>
To: 'Cullen Jennings' <fluffy@cisco.com>, "'David McGrew ((mcgrew))'" <mcgrew@cisco.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:42:29 -0700
DKIM-Signature: v=0.5; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3461; t=1182926550; x=1183790550; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim3002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=dwing@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Dan=20Wing=22=20<dwing@cisco.com> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20TLS-SRTP=20internet=20draft=20as=20a=20WG=20item=20in =20AVT |Sender:=20; bh=kq5gi/FT7TFD8XTpagCyv4dxeXmdt80WGtN7bDmDyqY=; b=SR0PVLcE+GnatYYuEWoYUVkTM7H3VyQl4jIf9/EBW8xBvq+vGck3ARUVL9OoJgG0cWKFw3fl qV7Nv4kmVhubNGuW/H9qnqZCmf1k1lNfTH6D4F/8k/Ay08QmejU9GS8s;