Re: [AVTCORE] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-perkins-avtcore-rtp-circuit-breakers-00.txt

Mark Handley <M.Handley@cs.ucl.ac.uk> Wed, 04 April 2012 01:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=RQgvr7jqGxDVAa8S2Ol+wq95vODk8pBArfosFm0PERA=; b=go+cd+s8t95ld0sRllBIQMwxzPuDtZEdR9rvfTaqwkusJoAojpYvLUbYmLcbRJP/8h OiCyrluOBFIJBAPuENC8taj7PVonQU5G6fBf0R395qYXtRh2buvEpn8uE+mJfGbvNa/s WzYT9wB5tJWQee2jLn0TAxF8gm2kdOQjj670WO5qXty3nAuau5lnRk2vxO4fyuXaVP+q sQ+0J3lwf8gF5aLs8pzs2TnmHyaEeK60z48BTQrZuqad5zqqs/L+a2gLbBZzaJ+vB7WO M21QdSe7uLKVvrN8vnHgGdxXAREwDEgysJO9OL7cpbLHlmAdbDa0NcfNB3MXAgHCkL7Z 0GcA==