[AVTCORE] Re: Working group last call on draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-03

Woo-Hwan Kim <whkim5@ensec.re.kr> Tue, 04 December 2012 04:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=F3EWKmCYOMTwGyxJwJ1IUHfThhTTT6EkW++AfEFjDX4=; b=Ud22zbpBDJIcs5NV2CTdZWSOtvQydXrTPCeOA5MCC77C/RV8tATJEsUEACKB1SM4Wv yjoQv3zpDcSYWRLBlG3zVDOu+uxVXaYNzE5+O83hPlToEgJGA6xKW1wW3cnH+7sukA2r WvTsEaNaaFQ6kCy2V2R6Yk5nAOkeBCdqQuSbf99K4NN+Ruy7vfbjcngA+reFbBwtDLPW R3wzI19tfSvYize5qW2qFXDGPmP3JL1DhtTQ9fY7GuaRgSfbSTRdKSJ4ewW3Wz789CIa 16RLPXZEEkhMjxg5K/1Qbn92mvPJZ97snW195g4R2zro20WoWpP1yyiBxmev8g6YjNEL 6LoA==