Re: [AVTCORE] Randomly-generated CNAMEs

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca> Thu, 21 June 2012 12:39 UTC

From: Cullen Jennings <fluffy@iii.ca>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 08:39:33 -0400
To: Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
Cc: rtcweb@ietf.org, avt@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [AVTCORE] Randomly-generated CNAMEs

One again, I think we have complete failure on the meaning of the word session :-)

I think what EKR was getting at is that if A call B in one phone call, then day later A wants to make an anonymous call to B, B should not be able to tell the second call is coming from same devices. I think that was part of the goal of 6222 but from EKR's email it looks like it fails to provide that.