Re: [avtext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-client-to-mixer-audio-level-06.txt

"DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com> Wed, 16 November 2011 16:54 UTC

From: "DRAGE, Keith (Keith)" <keith.drage@alcatel-lucent.com>
To: Jonathan Lennox <jonathan@vidyo.com>, "internet-drafts@ietf.org" <internet-drafts@ietf.org>, "i-d-announce@ietf.org" <i-d-announce@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:53:36 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "avtext@ietf.org" <avtext@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [avtext] I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-client-to-mixer-audio-level-06.txt

(as WG co chair)

The intention of the editors is that this completes all the open discusses and comments from the IESG.

You can find these discusses and comments at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-client-to-mixer-audio-level/ballot/

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-mixer-to-client-audio-level/ballot/

The situation at them moment is that one IESG member on each document has to identify if their discusses are resolved, and out Area Director (Gonzalo) will verify if all the comments have been handled in his view.

That could happen very quickly or may take a few days.

If members of the working group want to express anything on the document or the comments, you have a small window for doing this, but it is very small. My assumption is that none of the changes require further working group consensus and that the AD will assume likewise.

Regards

Keith