Re: [avtext] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Mirja Kühlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Thu, 16 June 2016 13:25 UTC

To: "Huangyihong (Rachel)" <rachel.huang@huawei.com>, Colin Perkins <csp@csperkins.org>
From: Mirja Kühlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 15:18:32 +0200
Cc: "avtext-chairs@ietf.org" <avtext-chairs@ietf.org>, "draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification@ietf.org>, "avtext@ietf.org" <avtext@ietf.org>, The IESG <iesg@ietf.org>, "jonathan@vidyo.com" <jonathan@vidyo.com>
Subject: Re: [avtext] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-avtext-splicing-notification-07: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Hi Rachel,

please provide the suggested changes. I'll move to an no objection in my
ballot position now, given that Alia still hold a discuss on the most
important point. I agree here that more text to clarify the situation and
assumed scenario(s) would be needed! I also would like to still review the
next version (before final publication)!

Mirja